Create Or View My Online Account
You can create an online account through My Account -- the section within the Library Catalog that contains your unique library information. If you have an active library card, you are able to access your patron record online at any time. Once you have logged into your account, you can see what items you currently have checked out, renew your items, and check the status of your Holds and any unpaid fines and bills.
To Access Your Account
click here: My Account
Your patron borrower status must be verified before you can access My Account. You will need your library barcode number and a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to log in to the system. When you have entered the required information, click on the SUBMIT button.
My Account and PINs
A PIN (Personal Identification Number) is needed to access your account.
- Your PIN can be 4 to 8 characters long.
- You may use a combination of numbers and letters.
- You may not repeat a character 3 or more times (aaa, aaaa ...).
- You may not repeat a set of 2, 3, or 4 characters 2 or more times (abab, abcabc, abcdabcd ...).
- As with other PINs, you should choose something difficult for anyone else to guess (DON'T use your bank PIN).
- Make sure to note the PIN you created, as you will need it EVERY TIME you log in to view your record.