This is the newest collection in our library. In this collection we have gathered resources to help you as you teach children. Whether you teach in an elementary school, preschool or you are a homeschooler, there is something here for you. Included in this collection are the following:
- America’s National Mystery Book Series- Mysteries that take place at one of many famous tourist attraction in the United States. Each mystery comes in a set that includes a book and a teacher’s study guide. Currently there are over 30 titles.
- Books on teaching children with disabilities
- Books to supplement specific areas of study: science, social studies, math, reading/literacy
- Curricular guides- Craft ideas, themes of studies, fine motor and gross motor activities, and bulletin board ideas
- Environment Rating Scales- Specifically designed for Daycares, preschools and home day care centers. These are helpful tools in setting up and running an effective program.
- Homeschooling books
- Making the Grade Books- these books give parents/teachers guiding principles for teaching different subjects. Grades K-6.
- Resource Guides
- "Unschooling" Books
This is a growing collection. If there are some resources you would like to see in this collection, please let us know.