Gift Book Program
A gift book may be placed in the library in celebration of a special event or day, the birth of a child or perhaps an important anniversary.
A gift book is a wonderful way to recognize the important contribution of a special individual, someone who is retiring or perhaps a leader in a business, civic organization or church.
A gift book can be a meaningful memorial for a relative or a friend, a way to share their memory with the community.
How the Gift Program Works
- A $25 donation places a book with a commemorative bookplate in the collection - a $15 donation places a children's book.
- Complete a gift book information form, available at the circulation desk. Bring the completed form, along with your contribution, to the library.
- The Librarian selects the book and a bookplate is placed in the book according to the donor's wishes.
- The library will acknowledge the gift to the person(s) or organization indicated by the donor.
- The gift book is placed in the library's collection.